Unused advance sale tickets from the
2017 Advance Sale Program may be used for
admission to the 2018 Great New York State Fair
Does not include free or complimentary tickets!
The 2018 New York State Fair has many special days and special discounts!
Before buying your tickets, please check all of them out on our Special Fair Days page.
⇒ Please note there are no refunds or exchanges on tickets ⇐
For the 2018 State Fair, August 22 through September 3, regular daily admission tickets are $10 every day except for the following:
• Opening Day • Wednesday, August 22 - Admission is just $1
• $3 Thursdays • August 23 and August 30 - Admission is just $3
• Dollar Day • Labor Day, Monday, September 3 - Admission is just $1
Tickets are available at any State Fair gate when you arrive or online at etix.com.
Children 12 and under are admitted free every day of the State Fair. Seniors 60 and over are admitted free on Monday, August 27 and Tuesday, August 28, 2018. Students 18 and under are admitted free on Friday, August 31, 2018. To learn more about other 2018 Special Fair Days, click here.
St. Joseph’s Health Amphitheater at Lakeview
A ticket to any amphitheater show throughout the current season will gain you free admission to the current year’s New York State Fair. Tickets from previous years will not be valid for fair admission. Tickets are good for one entry any of the 13 days of the Fair and must be presented at the Fair gate, both paper and mobile/electronic tickets are accepted.
Currently, there are five scheduled shows during the Fair are:
• Breaking Benjamin & Five Finger Death Punch - Wednesday, Aug. 22 @ 6:00pm
• Pentatonix - Thursday, Aug. 23 @ 8:00pm
• Lynyrd Skynyrd - Friday, Aug. 24 @ 6:00pm
• Godsmack & Shinedown - Wednesday, Aug. 29 @ 7:00pm
• Ozzy Osbourne - Saturday, Sept. 1 @ 7:30pm