The New York State Fair is proud to support the efforts of organizations and is pleased to consider a donation request from eligible organizations.
We offer an online request form to assist your organization in submitting a donation request.
This form will help provide a more timely response to requests through electronic communication.
Please consider these policies and procedures below when making your request:
- The Fair only makes donations to organizations that are certified as non-profit under section 501(c)(3) of the Federal Internal Revenue Code. The Fair requires a copy of the IRS’s determination letter as proof of 501(c)(3) status with this form.
- Donated admission tickets will be valid for any one day of the Fair. The 2021 New York State Fair will run from Friday, August 20 through Monday, September 6.
- Donation requests must be submitted via email at least 4 weeks prior to your event date to allow time to review your information.
- One request per organization will be accepted within a calendar year.
- Requests are filled on a first come, first serve basis. Unfortunately, due to the large volume of requests that we receive, it is not possible to approve all requests.
- Tickets will only be released to the requesting organization. Your organization will be responsible for delivering donated admission tickets to individuals.
- A link to acquire/download donation tickets will be sent electronically to email given.
- Tickets for any other Fairgrounds events are not available for donation. The State Fair does not make monetary donations.
- All requests will be filled at the discretion of the New York State Fair. Submitting a request does not guarantee a donation.
- The last day to request an admission ticket donation for the 2021 New York State Fair will be June 1, 2021.
Prior to beginning the application process, we recommend that you have on hand the information listed below:
- Your organization’s legal name. This could be the name of a DBA, or a chapter that operates under the national organization’s Federal EIN number and 501(c)(3) status.
- Your 501(c)(3) non-profit U.S. Tax ID number (EIN), or for schools, your NCES ID. If you do not know your organization’s U.S. Tax ID number (EIN), you can contact the IRS toll-free at: 1.877.829.5500. If you do not know your NCES ID you can visit the NCES website.
- Your organization’s current address, primary telephone, and email information.
- Name and description of the event you are requesting support for and event date.
- IRS Determination letter.
If you have additional questions or need more information about our donation program,
please contact the New York State Fair at (315) 487-7711