The 2019 New York State Fair has many special days and special discounts!
Before buying your tickets, please check all of them out on our Special Fair Days page.
• Please note there are no refunds or exchanges on tickets •
• Unused tickets from prior fairs will not be accepted for admission •
New York State Fair
For the 2019 State Fair, August 21 through September 2, regular adult daily admission tickets are $10 every day except for the following:
• Opening Day • Wednesday, August 21 - Admission is just $1
• $3 Thursdays • August 22 and August 29 - Admission is just $3
• Summer Send-Off Weekends • Saturday, August 24, Sunday, August 25, Saturday, August 31 and Sunday, September 1 - Admission is just $1
• Dollar Day • Labor Day, Monday, September 2 - Admission is just $1
Tickets are available at any State Fair gate when you arrive or online at etix.com.
Children 12 and under are admitted free every day of the State Fair. Seniors 60 and over are admitted free on Monday, August 26 through Wednesday, August 28, 2019. Students 18 and under are admitted free on Friday, August 30, 2019. Every day of the Fair is College Student Discount Day where admission is just $1 for any college student with a current college ID. To learn more about other 2019 Special Fair Days, click here.
* Unused tickets from the 2019 Advance Sale Program will be accepted at the 2020 Fair *
Does not include free or complimentary tickets
St. Joseph’s Health Amphitheater at Lakeview
A ticket to any 2019 amphitheater show will gain you free admission to the New York State Fair. Tickets from previous years will not be valid for fair admission. Tickets are good for one entry any of the 13 days of the Fair and must be presented at the Fair gate, both paper and mobile/electronic tickets are accepted.
Amtrak Passenger Railroad Service
Any Amtrak train ticket bought between August 21 and September 2 will gain you free admission to the New York State Fair. Tickets are good for one entry any of the 13 days of the Fair and must be presented at the Fair gate, both paper and mobile/electronic tickets are accepted.