1,000 Irish Step Dancers from the Northeast and Canada will compete. Be sure to glance through the Irish products and crafts available.
New for 2018!
- Adult Championship Competition. 2 rounds: 48 bars of reel or 40 bars of slip jig and choice of Traditional Set
- Themed Charity Treble Reel: This themed competition is open to all dancers regardless of level. Dancers are invited to use their creativity to create a food- themed costume. All costumes should meet the CLRG guidelines. Dancers can compete either as a soloist or as a team. All entrants will perform 16 bars of treble reel. 1st place competitors will be awarded a special sash. In addition, representatives from the Syracuse St. Patrick Hunger Project will present a special, food-themed trophy to the entry which best represents their mission. All proceeds to benefit the Hunger Project.
- Hop Jig competitions for beginner, advanced beginner and novice
- Pre-Championship Competitions for U6 and U7
- Pottery for Prizewinner, Prelim and Open Champ awards
- Unique, handmade sashes for Top 5 for Open Champ and Top 3 for Prelim
- Contemporary Set competition for Prelim
- Championship Traditional Set competitions with perpetual trophies
- Monitored Dress Room
Venue: Horticulture Building
Show Hours: 8:30am - 6:00pm - Doors open at 7:30am
Admission: Free Admission
Event Website: cnyfeis.com
Contact phone #: 315.715.2362