TLC, one of the most popular female music groups of the 1990s – known for their signature pop, hip-hop, R&B sound and songs about female empowerment – will take to the Chevy Park Stage on the third day of the 2022 Fair. Perhaps best known for their number-one singles, “Creep,” “Waterfalls,” “Unpretty” and “No Scrubs,” the duo will perform at the Chevy Park Stage on Friday, August 26 at 8 p.m. to close out Pride Day.
“We are fortunate to have this iconic duo join us as we celebrate Pride Day at The Great New York State Fair,” said interim Fair Director Sean Hennessey. “As much as TLC is known for their catchy songs, they’re also recognized for their fun, funky style and confident attitude, which continues to influence and inspire young women today. We are excited to welcome TLC to our diverse array of performers spanning all musical genres.”
All concerts in the Chevrolet Music Series are free with Fair admission. Concerts performed at Chevy Park stage in the New York Experience Festival Grounds (formerly known as The Experience Stage) are located on the western end of the Fairgrounds, beyond the Midway. All concerts at the Fair are sponsored by Chevrolet.
Chevrolet Music Festival concerts announced to date include:
- Jimmie Allen, 6 p.m. August 24, Chevy Court stage
- Chevelle, 8 p.m. August 24, Chevy Park stage
- The Art of Rap featuring Ice-T, 8 p.m. August 25, Chevy Park stage
- Niko Moon, 6 p.m. August 26, Chevy Court stage
- Tesla, 6 p.m. August 27, Chevy Court stage
- Foreigner, 8 p.m. August 28, Chevy Park stage
- Boyz II Men, 8 p.m. August 29, Chevy Park stage
- Nelly, 8 p.m. August 31, Chevy Park stage
- Riley Green, 8 p.m. September 1, Chevy Park stage
- Tai Verdes, 1 p.m. September 2, Chevy Court stage
- Gin Blossoms, 6 p.m. September 2, Chevy Court stage
- 24KGoldn, 8 p.m. September 2, Chevy Park stage
- COIN, 2 p.m. September 3, Chevy Park stage
- Dropkick Murphys, 8 p.m. September 3, Chevy Park stage
- Night Ranger, 4 p.m. September 5, Chevy Court stage
Founded in 1841, the Great New York State Fair showcases the best of New York agriculture, provides top-quality entertainment and is a key piece of the state’s CNY Rising strategy of growing the Central New York economy through tourism. The 2022 Fair begins Wednesday, August 24, and continues through Monday, September 5.
The New York State Fairgrounds is a 375-acre exhibit and entertainment complex that operates all year. Audiences are encouraged to learn more about the Great New York State Fair online, and follow the fun on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Guests are invited to see photos from the Fair on Flickr and ideas are always welcome. New Yorkers are encouraged to send suggestions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.