Hard-rocking outfit Tesla makes its third appearance at the Great New York State Fair with a Chevy Court concert at 6 p.m. Saturday, August 27. It’s the first appearance since 2007 for the band behind hits including “Signs” and “Love Song.”
State Fair interim Director Sean Hennessey said, “The weekend party begins with Tesla Saturday night. It’s been a while since we’ve seen them but I’m sure it will feel like old times for the band and its fans. This will be a fun night of high energy rock and roll.”
All concerts in the Chevrolet Music Series are free with Fair admission. Concerts at the Fair are sponsored by Chevrolet.
Chevrolet Music Festival concerts announced to date include:
- Jimmie Allen, 6 p.m. August 24, Chevy Court stage
- Chevelle, 8 p.m. August 24, Chevy Park stage
- The Art of Rap featuring Ice-T, 8 p.m. August 25, Chevy Park stage
- Niko Moon, 6 p.m. August 26, Chevy Court stage
- Foreigner, 8 p.m. August 28, Chevy Park stage
- Boyz II Men, 8 p.m. August 29, Chevy Park stage
- Nelly, 8 p.m. August 31, Chevy Park stage
- Riley Green, 8 p.m. September 1, Chevy Park stage
- Tai Verdes, 1 p.m. September 2, Chevy Court stage
- Gin Blossoms, 6 p.m. September 2, Chevy Court stage
- 24KGoldn, 8 p.m. September 2, Chevy Park stage
- COIN, 2 p.m. September 3, Chevy Park stage
- Dropkick Murphys, 8 p.m. September 3, Chevy Park stage
- Night Ranger, 4 p.m. September 5, Chevy Court stage
Founded in 1841, the Great New York State Fair showcases the best of New York agriculture, provides top-quality entertainment and is a key piece of the state’s CNY Rising strategy of growing the Central New York economy through tourism. The 2022 Fair begins Wednesday, August 24, and continues through Monday, September 5.
The New York State Fairgrounds is a 375-acre exhibit and entertainment complex that operates all year. Audiences are encouraged to learn more about the Great New York State Fair online, and follow the fun on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Guests are invited to see photos from the Fair on Flickr and ideas are always welcome. New Yorkers are encouraged to send suggestions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.