Important Resources for 2023 New York State Fair Vendors
Please continue to check this page for the latest resource information for the 2023 New York State Fair.
New York State Fair Vendor Menu & Merchandise List Form:
- Menu and Merchandise Finder - coming soon
- Fairgrounds First Aid Stations, AEDs & Water Refill Station Locations
- Dumpster Locations - coming soon
- Grease Dump Locations - coming soon
- Grey Water Dump Locations - coming soon
Fairtime Tent Rental Services:
For the 2023 New York State Fair all rental tents on the Fairgrounds MUST be installed by one of our selected contractors - no personal tents or pop-ups are to be used. These are the ONLY approved contractors that can provide rental tents. Any vendor planning on renting a tent will need to complete the Preferred Tent Order Form below by Friday, July 1, 2022 for processing.
- 2023 NYSF Vendor Information Sheet (must be completed and uploaded to tent order form below) - coming soon
- 2023 NYSF Vendor Tent Order Form - coming soon
The Fair will notify the selected contractor who will then reach out to you to coordinate size, payment and any other details - it will be the responsibility of the vendor and selected contractor to finalize this information. Any changes must be coordinated through the Fair first for approval.
Fairtime Equipment & Decorating Services:
Please note that order forms must be submitted to the State Fair for processing.
Able Smith Tent & Party Rental
5683 Route 31, Cicero, New York 13039
• 2023 NYSF Exhibitor Equipment Pricing & Order Form - coming soon
State Fair Forklift Reservations:
For the 2023 New York State Fair, all vendors in need of an on-site forklift and operator must make a paid online reservation.
Reservations will be available every day Monday, August 14 through Friday, September 8 and are available to book starting at 8:00am on Monday, July 31.
- Reservations are in half hour increments.
- Rate is $37.50 for each half hour.
- Forklift operator to meet person at booth location.
- Forklift operators will wait 5 minutes from scheduled time only.
- Proof of reservation must be presented to the forklift operator.
- If the half hour is not enough you will need to reserve another available time online.
- No refunds and no rescheduling of times. If a different time is needed you will need to pay for and reserve that other time online.
- Dates and times available are as follows:
• August 14–18 → 7:00am – 2:30pm (1 available operator)
• August 21–25 → 7:00am – 6:00pm (2 available operators)
• August 26 – Sept. 4 → 7:00am – 6:00pm (1 available operator)
• September 5–8 → 7:00am – 2:30pm (1 available operator)
Time slots are limited, so make your reservation as soon as possible starting at 8:00am on Monday, July 31.
State Fair Souvenir Cup Program:
- State Fair Souvenir Cup Program Information & Order Form - coming soon
Fairtime Bottled Water Services Program:
Please note that order forms must be submitted via email.
• 2023 NYSF Bottled Water Order Form - coming soon
Fairgrounds Ice Services:
Please contact via phone or email to place your ice services order - coming soon.
State Fair Wholesale & Service Suppliers:
Please visit our Wholesale & Service Suppliers page to find out more information and a listing of contracted suppliers - this page will be updated on a consistent basis.
Fairgrounds Internet and Wi-Fi Information:
These are service providers that vendors, exhibitors and patrons can contact to provide wired/wireless internet and/or Wi-Fi services.
AT&T Mobility Services
Call 315.898.5655 or click here
New Visions Communications
Call 315.472.6300 or click here
Spectrum Business Internet
Call 315.481.0297 or 315.466.9810 or click here
Verizon Enterprise Solutions
Call 877.297.7816 or click here
Please contact a minimum of 7 business days prior to the event to allow for processing of your request.