Reservations for Daily RV Camping can be made online only!
We are pleased that you are planning a daily camping trip to the 2021 Great New York State Fair!
For 2021, all permits must be purchased online at etix.com starting Thursday, July 15, 2021 at 8:00am until Monday, September 6, 2021 at 11:59pm. The Fair will have approximately 70 spaces (20' x 40') available for daily RV parking for 19 nights (Thursday, August 19 - Monday, September 6) in the Fair’s Pink Lot (see maps below). Site locations are on a first-come, first-served basis. The cost, including fees, is $25.68 per night, which does not include admission to the Fair. This fee covers a single parking site for one RV and one vehicle parking permit.
- Daily camping permit holders should enter the Pink lot via State Fair Blvd. and proceed to the daily camping office. Daily check-in time is 11:00am to 8:00pm. Check-out is 8:00-11:00am. The office will be open Thursday, August 19 through Monday, September 6 from 8:00am to 8:00pm daily.
- These are dry camping sites: no water, electrical, or sewer service is included - a dumping station is located in the Pink Lot.
- All trash must be placed in plastic bags and taken to dumpsters provided for disposal. All areas must be kept free of trash.
- Restrooms with showers and a family restroom are available in the Pink Lot.
- Campers may use their own generators.
- Portable toilets and hand-washing stations will be available in the camping area.
- Pets or animals of any kind are not allowed in exhibition areas of the Fairgrounds except those involved in exhibitions, demonstrations or those used as licensed service, hearing or guide dogs. Pets are allowed in the Daily Camping area. Dogs must be licensed pursuant to Article 7 of the Agriculture and Markets Law. In addition, all animals in the Daily Camping area must not be left unattended and should be properly restrained either by leash or crate. Owners are expected to provide adequate food, water and humane care for animals pursuant to Article 26 of the Agriculture and Markets Law. Animal Control will be called for pets deemed at risk of endangering the welfare of others, or at the risk of the animals own health.
- Tent camping is not allowed.
- The New York State Access Pass/Lifetime Liberty Pass is not accepted at this park.
- Any other vehicles must park in one of the Fair's public parking lots at an additional cost.
NEW for 2021 - Fairgrounds hours are Weekdays (Mon.-Fri.) from 11:00am-11:00pm, Weekends (Sat.-Sun.) 11:00am - 12 midnight, with no entry or re-entry after 10:00pm on any day. On Labor Day (Sept. 6) the grounds will fully close at 9:00pm.
• Buildings will be open daily from 11:00am-10:00pm (9:00pm on Labor Day).
• At designated closure times, all Fairgoers must exit the grounds.
NEW for 2021 - Daily admission is $3 for adults and are available online only at etix.com. All admission tickets must be purchased before you arrive at the gate.
- Children 12 and under are admitted free every day of the State Fair.
- Seniors 65 and over are admitted free every day of the State Fair.
- To learn more about other admission offers, please visit our 2021 Special Fair Days page - coming soon!
The New York State Fairgrounds is located just West of the city of Syracuse in the Town of Geddes, immediately adjacent to I-690 at exit 7. It is easily accessible from the New York State Thruway (I-90) from the West and East, and from I-81, North and South. Just follow signs to the Fairgrounds once you enter the Syracuse area. All vehicles for the Pink Parking Lot will enter lot from State Fair Blvd. between gates 3 and 4.
- From the West - Buffalo / Rochester Area Take the New York State Thruway (I-90 East) to Exit 39, then follow I-690 East.
- From the East - Albany / Utica Area Take the New York State Thruway (I-90 West) to Exit 34A, follow Rt. 481 South, then follow I-690 West.
- From the North - Watertown Area Take I-81 South into Syracuse to Exit 22. Follow Bear Street (Rt. 298) to I-690 West.
- From the South - Binghamton / Cortland Area Take I-81 North into Syracuse, then follow I-690 West.
- From the New York City / Downstate Area Take best route to Binghamton, N.Y. then take I-81 North into Syracuse, then follow I-690 West.
Address: New York State Fair Daily RV Parking, 581 State Fair Blvd., Syracuse, New York 13209