Reservations for the Empire RV Park coming soon
⇒ 2023 New York State Fair Reservation Details coming soon! ⇐
The New York State Fairgrounds is located just West of the city of Syracuse in the Town of Geddes, immediately adjacent to I-690 at exit 7. It is easily accessible from the New York State Thruway (I-90) from the West and East, and from I-81, North and South. Just follow signs to the Fairgrounds once you enter the Syracuse area. All vehicles for the Empire RV Park during the State Fair will enter at Gate 7.
Our street address is: 581 State Fair Blvd., Syracuse, New York 13209 Our GPS coordinates are: 43.07947, -76.22393
- From the West - Buffalo / Rochester Area Take the New York State Thruway (I-90 East) to Exit 39, then follow I-690 East.
- From the East - Albany / Utica Area Take the New York State Thruway (I-90 West) to Exit 34A, follow Rt. 481 South, then follow I-690 West.
- From the North - Watertown Area Take I-81 South into Syracuse to Exit 22. Follow Bear Street (Rt. 298) to I-690 West.
- From the South - Binghamton / Cortland Area Take I-81 North into Syracuse, then follow I-690 West.
- From the New York City / Downstate Area Take best route to Binghamton, N.Y. then take I-81 North into Syracuse, then follow I-690 West.
Address: New York State Fair Empire RV Park, 581 State Fair Blvd., Syracuse, New York 13209
Regular (non-Fair) RV Parking is not allowed on the Fairgrounds unless it is booked directly through a promoter that is hosting an event on the premises between May 1 and November 1. If you would like to contact a promoter to arrange this, please find information about Fairgrounds events here.