We are delighted that you are planning a camping trip to the 2017 Great New York State Fair. The Fair will have approximately 70 spaces (20' x 40') available for daily RV camping for 14 days (Tuesday, Aug. 22 - Monday, Sept. 4) on a first-come, first-served basis in our new location for this year in the Fair’s Pink Lot (see maps below). The cost is $25.00 per day, which does not include admission to the Fair. This fee covers your RV parking site and one vehicle parking permit. Payments can be made with cash or credit card.
- These are dry camping sites: no water, electrical, or sewer service is included - a dumping station is located in the Pink Lot.
- Restrooms with showers and a family restroom are available in the Pink Lot.
- Campers may use their own generators.
- Portable toilets and hand-washing stations will be available in the camping area.
- Tent camping is not allowed.
- Additional vehicles must park in any of the Fair's public parking lots at a cost of $5.00 per day, payment by cash only.
Daily RV Parking Permits for the Pink Lot may be purchased in person at the camping office in the Pink Lot. Please call 315.487.7711 x1303 to check availability.
Those seeking daily camping spaces should enter the Pink lot via State Fair Blvd. and proceed to the daily camping office. Daily check-in time is 11:00am to 8:00pm. Check-out is 11:00 am. The office will be open from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.
Admission tickets will be available online at etix.com or they will be available at any State Fair gate when you arrive. Children 12 and under are admitted free every day of the State Fair. Seniors 60 and over are admitted free on Monday, August 28 and Tuesday, August 29, 2017. Students 18 and under are admitted free on Friday, September 1, 2017. To learn more about other admission offers, please visit our 2017 Special Fair Days page