We are pleased that you are planning a daily camping trip to the Great New York State Fair!
For 2020, all permits must be purchased online at etix.com starting Wednesday, July 15, 2020 at 6:00am until Monday, September 7, 2020 at midnight. The Fair will have approximately 70 spaces (20' x 40') available for daily RV parking for 19 nights (Thursday, August 20 - Monday, September 7) in the Fair’s Pink Lot (see maps below). Site locations are on a first-come, first-served basis. The cost, including fees, is $25.68 per night, which does not include admission to the Fair. This fee covers a single parking site for one RV and one vehicle parking permit.
- Daily camping permit holders should enter the Pink lot via State Fair Blvd. and proceed to the daily camping office. Daily check-in time is 11:00am to 8:00pm. Check-out is 8:00-11:00am. The office will be open Thursday, August 20 through Monday, September 7 from 8:00am to 8:00pm daily.
- These are dry camping sites: no water, electrical, or sewer service is included - a dumping station is located in the Pink Lot.
- All trash must be placed in plastic bags and taken to dumpsters provided for disposal. All areas must be kept free of trash.
- Restrooms with showers and a family restroom are available in the Pink Lot.
- Campers may use their own generators.
- Portable toilets and hand-washing stations will be available in the camping area.
- Tent camping is not allowed.
- Additional vehicles must park in any of the Fair's public parking lots at a cost of $5 per day, payment by cash only.
- The New York State Access Pass/Lifetime Liberty Pass is not accepted at this park.
- Fairgrounds Parking Lot Map - coming soon
- Pink Parking Lot Map - coming soon
• For details about the Empire RV Park at the New York State Fair, please click here
Admission tickets will also be available online at etix.com or they will be available at any State Fair gate when you arrive.
- Children 12 and under are admitted free every day of the State Fair.
- Seniors 60 and over are admitted free on Monday, August 24 and Tuesday, August 25, 2020 as well as Monday, August 31 and Tuesday, September 1, 2020.
- Students 18 and under are admitted free on Friday, September 4, 2020.
- To learn more about other admission offers, please visit our 2020 Special Fair Days page
The New York State Fairgrounds is located just West of the city of Syracuse in the Town of Geddes, immediately adjacent to I-690 at exit 7. It is easily accessible from the New York State Thruway (I-90) from the West and East, and from I-81, North and South. Just follow signs to the Fairgrounds once you enter the Syracuse area. All vehicles for the Pink Parking Lot will enter lot from State Fair Blvd. between gates 3 and 4.
- From the West - Buffalo / Rochester Area Take the New York State Thruway (I-90 East) to Exit 39, then follow I-690 East.
- From the East - Albany / Utica Area Take the New York State Thruway (I-90 West) to Exit 34A, follow Rt. 481 South, then follow I-690 West.
- From the North - Watertown Area Take I-81 South into Syracuse to Exit 22. Follow Bear Street (Rt. 298) to I-690 West.
- From the South - Binghamton / Cortland Area Take I-81 North into Syracuse, then follow I-690 West.
- From the New York City / Downstate Area Take best route to Binghamton, N.Y. then take I-81 North into Syracuse, then follow I-690 West.
Address: New York State Fair - Daily RV Parking, 581 State Fair Blvd., Syracuse, New York 13209