We are delighted that you are planning a daily camping trip to the 2018 Great New York State Fair! The first day to start buying Daily RV Parking Permits online will be Sunday, April 1, 2018 at 8:00am. The Fair will have approximately 70 spaces (20' x 40') available for daily RV parking for 14 days (Tuesday, Aug. 21 - Monday, Sept. 3) on a first-come, first-served basis for this year in the Fair’s Pink Lot (see maps below). The cost, including fees, is $25.68 per day, which does not include admission to the Fair. This fee covers a single parking site for one RV and one vehicle parking permit.
- These are dry camping sites: no water, electrical, or sewer service is included - a dumping station is located in the Pink Lot.
- Restrooms with showers and a family restroom are available in the Pink Lot.
- Campers may use their own generators.
- Portable toilets and hand-washing stations will be available in the camping area.
- Tent camping is not allowed.
- Additional vehicles must park in any of the Fair's public parking lots at a cost of $5.00 per day, payment by cash only.
• For details about the 2018 Empire RV Park at the New York State Fair, please click here.
Season and Booking Window:
The first day to start buying Daily RV Parking Permits online will be Sunday, April 1, 2018 at 8:00am. The last day to buy permits online is Friday, August 17, 2018 at 4:30pm. You can reserve for any day from Tuesday, August 21 through Monday, September 4, 2018 (14 nights). Online payments can be made by credit card only.
After Friday, August 17, Daily RV Parking Permits for the Pink Lot may be purchased in person at the camping office in the Pink Lot starting Tuesday, August 21 at 8:00am. Please call 315.487.7711 x1303 to check availability starting Tuesday, August 21. In person, payments can be made with cash or credit card.
Those seeking daily camping spaces should enter the Pink lot via State Fair Blvd. and proceed to the daily camping office. Daily check-in time is 11:00am to 8:00pm. Check-out is 11:00 am. The office will be open from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- Fairgrounds Parking Lot Map
- Pink Parking Lot Map
- Daily RV Parking Terms & Conditions - coming soon!
- New York State Fair Rules of Conduct
Admission tickets will be available online at etix.com or they will be available at any State Fair gate when you arrive. Children 12 and under are admitted free every day of the State Fair. Seniors 60 and over are admitted free on Monday, August 27 and Tuesday, August 28, 2018. Students 18 and under are admitted free on Friday, August 31, 2018. To learn more about other admission offers, please visit our 2018 Special Fair Days page.
The New York State Fairgrounds is located just West of the city of Syracuse in the Town of Geddes, immediately adjacent to I-690 at exit 7. It is easily accessible from the New York State Thruway (I-90) from the West and East, and from I-81, North and South. Just follow signs to the Fairgrounds once you enter the Syracuse area. All vehicles for the Pink Parking Lot will enter lot from State Fair Blvd. between gates 3 and 4.
- From the West - Buffalo / Rochester Area Take the New York State Thruway (I-90 East) to Exit 39, then follow I-690 East.
- From the East - Albany / Utica Area Take the New York State Thruway (I-90 West) to Exit 34A, follow Rt. 481 South, then follow I-690 West.
- From the North - Watertown Area Take I-81 South into Syracuse to Exit 22. Follow Bear Street (Rt. 298) to I-690 West.
- From the South - Binghamton / Cortland Area Take I-81 North into Syracuse, then follow I-690 West.
- From the New York City / Downstate Area Take best route to Binghamton, N.Y. then take I-81 North into Syracuse, then follow I-690 West.
Address: New York State Fair - Daily RV Parking, 581 State Fair Blvd., Syracuse, New York 13209
Phone: 315.487.7711 or 1.800.475.FAIR