Over One Million People... 18 Days... One Amazing Opportunity...
We're Unique: As a sponsor of the New York State Fair, your company will become part of New York's largest annual event – a 178-year-old tradition that draws consumers of all ages, interests, and incomes from across the state and Northeast Region.
We're Flexible: A sponsorship provides an opportunity to integrate your message right into the action at the Fairgrounds by offering naming rights for buildings and attractions, exposure in Fair publications, exhibit space, public address announcements and many, many other opportunities.
We're Here All Year: In addition to the over one million people who attend the Fair annually, your company will also have year-round opportunities to reach another potential one million consumers who attend hundreds of diverse, non-Fair events held at the Fairgrounds year-round!
2020 Sponsorship Levels:
- Platinum Ribbon - Opportunities start at $125,000
- Gold Ribbon - Opportunities start at $100,000
- Silver Ribbon - Opportunities start at $75,000
- Blue Ribbon - Opportunities start at $50,000
- Red Ribbon - Opportunities start at $25,000
- Yellow Ribbon - Opportunities start at $10,000
- White Ribbon - Opportunities start at $5,000
- White Ribbon Hotel - Opportunities start at $6,102
- Pink Ribbon - Opportunities start at $1,000
- 2020 Sponsorship Application
- 2020 Sponsorship Pricing Guidelines
- 2020 Sponsorship Zone Designations Map
State Fair General Information:
- State Fair Overview & Demographics
- State Fair Media Coverage
- State Fair Daily Attendance
- State Fairgrounds Maps
To learn more, please contact:
Todd Dupell - Sponsorship Department, New York State Fair
315.728.4399 - Todd.Dupell@agriculture.ny.gov