Over One Million People... Thirteen Days... One Amazing Opportunity...
We're Unique: As a sponsor of the New York State Fair, your company will become part of New York's largest annual event – a 176-year-old tradition that draws consumers of all ages, interests, and incomes from across the state and Northeast Region.
We're Flexible: A sponsorship provides an opportunity to integrate your message right into the action at the Fairgrounds by offering naming rights for buildings and attractions, exposure in Fair publications, exhibit space, public address announcements and many, many other opportunities.
We're Here All Year: In addition to the over one million people who attend the Fair annually, your company will also have year-round opportunities to reach another potential one million consumers who attend hundreds of diverse, non-Fair events held at the Fairgrounds year-round!
2017 Sponsorship Levels:
- Platinum Ribbon - Opportunities start at $125,000
- Gold Ribbon - Opportunities start at $100,000
- Silver Ribbon - Opportunities start at $75,000
- Blue Ribbon - Opportunities start at $50,000
- Red Ribbon - Opportunities start at $25,000
- Yellow Ribbon - Opportunities start at $10,000
- White Ribbon - Opportunities start at $5,000
- White Ribbon Hotel - Opportunities start at $5,000
- Pink Ribbon - Opportunities start at $1,000
State Fair General Information:
To learn more, please contact:
Todd Dupell - Sponsorship Department, New York State Fair
(315) 487-7711 x1237 - Todd.Dupell@agriculture.ny.gov
– Important Information for All Participating 2017 New York State Fair Sponsors –
• New York State Fair Sponsor Handbook - Coming soon
Fairtime Sponsor Opportunities:
Fairtime Equipment & Decorating Services:
Please note that order forms must be submitted to NY State Fair for processing.
Able Smith Tent & Party Rental
5683 West Route 31, Cicero, New York 13039
Fairtime Ice Services:
Please contact via phone or email to place your Fairtime Ice Services order.
210 Terminal Road, Liverpool, New York 13088
Internet, Wi-Fi Information & Phone Services:
There are three internet and phone service providers that vendors, exhibitors and patrons can contact to provide wired/wireless internet and/or Wi-Fi services and phone services
New Visions Communications
Call 315.472.6300 or click here
Laurie Stala - Business Class Account Executive • email@example.com
3179 Erie Blvd. East, Suite 230, Syracuse, NY 13214 • Office: 315.883.5381 - Mobile: 315.484.0696
Verizon Enterprise Solutions
Call 800.837.4966 or click here
Please contact a minimum of 7 business days prior to the event to allow for processing of your request.