Over One Million People... 13 Days... One Amazing Opportunity...
We're Unique: As a sponsor of the New York State Fair, your company will become part of New York's largest annual event – a 178-year-old tradition that draws consumers of all ages, interests, and incomes from across the state and Northeast Region.
We're Flexible: A sponsorship provides an opportunity to integrate your message right into the action at the Fairgrounds by offering naming rights for buildings and attractions, exposure in Fair publications, exhibit space, public address announcements and many, many other opportunities.
We're Here All Year: In addition to the over one million people who attend the Fair annually, your company will also have year-round opportunities to reach another potential one million consumers who attend hundreds of diverse, non-Fair events held at the Fairgrounds year-round!
2019 Sponsorship Levels:
- Platinum Ribbon - Opportunities start at $125,000
- Gold Ribbon - Opportunities start at $100,000
- Silver Ribbon - Opportunities start at $75,000
- Blue Ribbon - Opportunities start at $50,000
- Red Ribbon - Opportunities start at $25,000
- Yellow Ribbon - Opportunities start at $10,000
- White Ribbon - Opportunities start at $5,000
- White Ribbon Hotel - Opportunities start at $6,102
- Pink Ribbon - Opportunities start at $1,000
- 2019 Sponsorship Application
- 2019 Sponsorship Pricing Guidelines
- 2019 Sponsorship Zone Designations Map
State Fair General Information:
- State Fair Overview & Demographics
- State Fair Media Coverage
- State Fair Daily Attendance
- State Fairgrounds Maps
To learn more, please contact:
Todd Dupell - Sponsorship Department, New York State Fair
(315) 487-7711 x1237 - Todd.Dupell@agriculture.ny.gov
Important Information for All Participating
2019 New York State Fair Sponsors
State Fair Forklift Reservations:
For the 2019 New York State Fair, all vendors in need of an on-site forklift and operator must make a paid online reservation. Reservations will be available every day starting Thursday, August 1 through Monday, September 9.
- Reservations are in half hour increments
- Rate is $37.50 for a half hour
- Forklift operators will wait 5 minutes from scheduled time only
- Proof of reservation must be presented to the forklift operator
- Forklift operator to meet person at booth location
- If the half hour is not enough they will need to reserve another available 1/2 hour online
- No refunds and no reschedule of times. If a different time is needed they will need to pay for and reserve another time online.
- Dates and times available are as follows:
- August 1–11 7:00am – 3:00pm (2 available operators)
- August 12 – 21 7:00am – 7:00pm (3 available operators)
- August 22 – Sept. 2 7:00am – 7:00pm (2 available operators)
- September 3–9 7:00am – 3:00pm (2 available operators)
Time slots are limited, so please make your reservation as soon as possible.
New York State Health Department Information:
Address: 217 South Salina Street • Syracuse, New York 13202
Phone Numbers: Main Office • 315.477.8166 Officer on Duty • 315.477.8500 Fax • 315.477.8581
Fairtime Equipment & Decorating Services:
Please note that order forms must be submitted to the State Fair for processing.
Able Smith Tent & Party Rental
5683 West Route 31, Cicero, New York 13039
Fairgrounds Ice Services:
Please contact via phone or email to place your ice services order.
210 Terminal Road, Liverpool, New York 13088
Fairtime Tent Rental Services:
For the 2019 New York State Fair all rental tents on the Fairgrounds MUST be installed by one of our three selected contractors. These are the ONLY approved contractors that can provide rental tents. Any vendor planning on renting a tent will need to complete the Preferred Tent Order Form and return via email to email@example.com by Thursday, August 1, 2019 for processing.
You may contact either of these vendors of your choice to confirm availability and other details.
Phone: 631.445-6373 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Able Smith Tent
Phone: 315.699.3811 - Email: email@example.com
Upsilon Entertainment Group
Phone: 917.620.2914 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fair will notify the selected contractor who will then reach out to you to coordinate size, payment and any other details - it will be the responsibility of the vendor and selected contractor to finalize this information. Any changes must be coordinated through the Fair first for approval.
Fairgrounds Internet, Wi-Fi Information & Phone Services:
There are three internet and phone service providers that vendors, exhibitors and patrons can contact to provide wired/wireless internet and/or Wi-Fi services and phone services
New Visions Communications
Call 315.472.6300 or click here
Nathan Silfer - Major Account Executive • email@example.com
3179 Erie Blvd. East, Suite 230, Syracuse, NY 13214 • Office: 315.362.4021 - Mobile: 315.345.5354
Verizon Enterprise Solutions
Call 800.837.4966 or click here
Please contact a minimum of 7 business days prior to the event to allow for processing of your request.