2021 New York State Fair Competitions
Page Last Updated: July 7 | 1:15pm
2021 Competition entry forms are currently unavailable. Please check back regularly for these forms and other online entry information.
In New York State, our competitive spirit is a big part of who we are – and few places is it more evident than at the Fair. Each year, thousands of participants cater to their competitive side by entering in competitions spanning a full range of categories including arts and crafts, cooking, cattle, agriculture and more. From plus-sized produce to blue-ribbon rabbits to antique tractors, the Fair hosts competitions for nearly every interest and age group. Whether it’s a cash prize, blue ribbon or good old-fashioned bragging rights at stake, we wish you the best of luck!
- Locate and download the files and entry forms for the competition you wish to enter from the list below. Once completed, you can mail them in or drop them off by the deadline stated to the Entry Department office at the State Fairgrounds, located across from gate 4.
- You may also enter a competition online by clicking the "Enter Online" link for those competitions that are eligible from the list below. Any competition without a link is not available for online entry.
- Contact the Entry Department at 315.728.4365 if you have any questions.
All entries must be received either in person at the Entry Department office at the State Fairgrounds by 4:30pm or online before 12:00 midnight on the specified competition deadline date. All materials and dates are subject to change.
- Click here for information about the New York State Fair Drone Film Festival - coming soon!
- Click here for information about the Taste NY Food Truck Competition - coming soon!
Veterinary services for exhibition farm animals
and 4-H horses provided by the
Cornell University Hospital for Animals