The first day to start booking reservations for the 2020 New York State Fair will be Wednesday, April 1, 2020 at 8:00am.
This park is operated by the New York State Department of Agriculture & Markets. If you have any questions regarding this park please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Empire RV Park reservations will be made online only
• Details about the 2020 Daily RV Camping program coming soon
Recreation & Attractions:
The Great New York State Fair features food, music, rides, and a wide variety of entertainment as one of the largest state fairs in the nation. In addition, a scenic walking and biking trail along Onondaga Lake is available across the road from the Fairgrounds. Several county and state parks are within a short drive. One of the nation’s largest retail and entertainment centers, Destiny USA, is 4 miles away. Boutique shopping and dining is available in downtown Syracuse’s Armory Square district. A variety of nationally recognized musical acts are scheduled to perform at Chevy Court which is free to all Fairgoers with admission. Shows are at 2:00pm and 8:00pm each day except Labor Day, when there will be one show at 6:00pm. National touring concerts also take place throughout the summer and during the Fair at the St. Joseph’s Health Amphitheater at Lakeview, across the highway from the Fairgrounds.
Other nearby attractions include downtown Syracuse, NBT Bank Stadium, the Carrier Dome, many state and local parks plus numerous historical sites.
The New York State Fairgrounds is located just West of the city of Syracuse in the Town of Geddes, immediately adjacent to I-690 at exit 7. It is easily accessible from the New York State Thruway (I-90) from the West and East, and from I-81, North and South. Just follow signs to the Fairgrounds once you enter the Syracuse area. All vehicles for the Empire RV Park will enter at Gate 7.
- From the West - Buffalo / Rochester Area Take the New York State Thruway (I-90 East) to Exit 39, then follow I-690 East.
- From the East - Albany / Utica Area Take the New York State Thruway (I-90 West) to Exit 34A, follow Rt. 481 South, then follow I-690 West.
- From the North - Watertown Area Take I-81 South into Syracuse to Exit 22. Follow Bear Street (Rt. 298) to I-690 West.
- From the South - Binghamton / Cortland Area Take I-81 North into Syracuse, then follow I-690 West.
- From the New York City / Downstate Area Take best route to Binghamton, N.Y. then take I-81 North into Syracuse, then follow I-690 West.
Address: New York State Fair - Empire RV Park, 581 State Fair Blvd., Syracuse, New York 13209
Phone: 315.487.7711 or 1.800.475.FAIR