Thank You for Your Interest In Becoming a Vendor at The New York State Fair
At this time, we are not accepting concession and exhibit applications for the 2020 New York State Fair.
Please come back and visit this page for concession & exhibit information for the 2020 New York State Fair now starting on January 22, 2020.
*** Please note new start date for accepting applications for the 2020 New York State Fair ***
Important Information for All Participating
2019 New York State Fair Concessionaires & Exhibitors
General State Fair Terms, Conditions and Information:
- Exhibit License Agreement General Terms and Conditions Booklet
- Concession and Exhibit Agreement Change Form
- New York State Fair Vendor Product List Form
- Insurance Regulations and Samples Packet
- Labor Regulations and Standards
- New York State Fair Electrical Usage Form
- New York State Fair Golf Cart Application Packet
State Fair Contract Attachments:
- APPENDIX A - Standard Clauses for New York State Contracts
- APPENDIX D - General Conditions for Revenue Agreements
State Fair Forklift Reservations:
For the 2019 New York State Fair, all vendors in need of an on-site forklift and operator must make a paid online reservation. Reservations will be available every day starting Thursday, August 1 through Monday, September 9.
- Reservations are in half hour increments
- Rate is $37.50 for a half hour
- Forklift operators will wait 5 minutes from scheduled time only
- Proof of reservation must be presented to the forklift operator
- Forklift operator to meet person at booth location
- If the half hour is not enough they will need to reserve another available 1/2 hour online
- No refunds and no reschedule of times. If a different time is needed they will need to pay for and reserve another time online.
- Dates and times available are as follows:
- August 1–11 7:00am – 3:00pm (2 available operators)
- August 12 – 21 7:00am – 7:00pm (3 available operators)
- August 22 – Sept. 2 7:00am – 7:00pm (2 available operators)
- September 3–9 7:00am – 3:00pm (2 available operators)
Time slots are limited, so please make your reservation as soon as possible.
State Fair Vendor Opportunities:
State Fair Vendor Training:
All 2019 New York State Fair food concessionaires are required to attend Fire Extinguisher Training. They must participate in one of the following 30-45 minute sessions which will be held in the Demonstration Kitchen, located in the basement of the Wegmans Art & Home Center at the New York State Fairgrounds:
- Sunday, August 18 at 11:00 AM
- Monday, August 19 at 11:00 AM
- Monday, August 19 at 4:00 PM
New York State Health Department Information:
Address: 217 South Salina Street • Syracuse, New York 13202
Phone Numbers: Main Office • 315.477.8166 Officer on Duty • 315.477.8500 Fax • 315.477.8581
Fairtime Equipment & Decorating Services:
Please note that order forms must be submitted to the State Fair for processing.
Able Smith Tent & Party Rental
5683 West Route 31, Cicero, New York 13039
Fairgrounds Ice Services:
Please contact via phone or email to place your ice services order.
210 Terminal Road, Liverpool, New York 13088
Fairtime Tent Rental Services:
For the 2020 New York State Fair all rental tents on the Fairgrounds MUST be installed by one of our selected contractors. These are the ONLY approved contractors that can provide rental tents. Any vendor planning on renting a tent will need to complete the Preferred Tent Order Form and return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Saturday, August 1, 2020 for processing.
Selected contractor information will be posted soon!
The Fair will notify the selected contractor who will then reach out to you to coordinate size, payment and any other details - it will be the responsibility of the vendor and selected contractor to finalize this information. Any changes must be coordinated through the Fair first for approval.
Fairgrounds Internet, Wi-Fi Information & Phone Services:
There are three internet and phone service providers that vendors, exhibitors and patrons can contact to provide wired/wireless internet and/or Wi-Fi services and phone services
New Visions Communications
Call 315.472.6300 or click here
Nathan Silfer - Major Account Executive • email@example.com
3179 Erie Blvd. East, Suite 230, Syracuse, NY 13214 • Office: 315.362.4021 - Mobile: 315.345.5354
Verizon Enterprise Solutions
Call 800.837.4966 or click here
Please contact a minimum of 7 business days prior to the event to allow for processing of your request.