Thank You for Your Interest In Becoming a Vendor at The New York State Fair
At this time, we are not accepting concession and exhibit applications for the 2021 New York State Fair.
Please return to this page for 2021 New York State Fair Concession & Exhibit information starting at 9:00am on December 2, 2020.
Important Information for All Participating
2021 New York State Fair Concessionaires & Exhibitors
General State Fair Terms, Conditions and Information:
- Exhibit License Agreement General Terms and Conditions Booklet - coming soon
- Concession & Exhibit License Rate Structure
- Traffic Area Designation Map
- Income Tax Form Examples
- Concession and Exhibit Agreement Change Form
- New York State Fair Vendor Product List Form - coming soon
- Insurance Regulations and Samples Packet
- Labor Regulations and Standards - coming soon
- New York State Fair Electrical Usage Form
- New York State Fair Golf Cart Application Packet - coming soon
State Fair Contract Attachments:
- APPENDIX A - Standard Clauses for New York State Contracts
- APPENDIX D - General Conditions for Revenue Agreements
State Fair Vendor Opportunities:
- State Fair Souvenir Cup Program Information & Order Form - coming soon
State Fair Vendor Training:
All 2021 New York State Fair food concessionaires are required to attend Fire Extinguisher Training. They must participate in one of the following 30-45 minute sessions which will be held in the Demonstration Kitchen, located in the basement of the Wegmans Art & Home Center at the New York State Fairgrounds:
- Schedule TBA
New York State Health Department Information:
Address: 217 South Salina Street • Syracuse, New York 13202
Phone Numbers: Main Office • 315.477.8166 Officer on Duty • 315.477.8500 Fax • 315.477.8581
• NYSF Temporary Food Service Operation Guidance pamphlet - coming soon
Fairtime Equipment & Decorating Services:
Please note that order forms must be submitted to the State Fair for processing.
Able Smith Tent & Party Rental
5683 West Route 31, Cicero, New York 13039
• 2021 NYSF Exhibitor Equipment Order Form - coming soon
Fairgrounds Bottled Water Services:
For 2021 Great New York State Fair Aquafina/PepsiCo will be the sole provider of bottled water to vendors during the 2021 State Fair. Please note that order forms must be submitted via email.
6010 Tarbell Road, Syracuse, New York 13206
• 2021 NYSF Bottled Water Order Form - coming soon
Fairgrounds Ice Services:
Please contact via phone or email to place your ice services order.
210 Terminal Road, Liverpool, New York 13088
Fairtime Tent Rental Services:
For the 2021 New York State Fair all rental tents on the Fairgrounds MUST be installed by one of our selected contractors. These are the ONLY approved contractors that can provide rental tents. Any vendor planning on renting a tent will need to complete the Preferred Tent Order Form and return via email to email@example.com by Saturday, July 31, 2021 for processing.
Selected contractor information will be posted soon!
The Fair will notify the selected contractor who will then reach out to you to coordinate size, payment and any other details - it will be the responsibility of the vendor and selected contractor to finalize this information. Any changes must be coordinated through the Fair first for approval.
Fairgrounds Internet, Wi-Fi Information & Phone Services:
There are three internet and phone service providers that vendors, exhibitors and patrons can contact to provide wired/wireless internet and/or Wi-Fi services and phone services
New Visions Communications
Call 315.472.6300 or click here
Nathan Silfer - Major Account Executive • firstname.lastname@example.org
3179 Erie Blvd. East, Suite 230, Syracuse, NY 13214 • Office: 315.362.4021 - Mobile: 315.345.5354
Verizon Enterprise Solutions
Call 877.297.7816 or click here
Please contact a minimum of 7 business days prior to the event to allow for processing of your request.