Thank You for Your Interest In Becoming a Vendor at The New York State Fair
At this time, we are not accepting any new concession and exhibit applications for the 2021 New York State Fair.
Important Information for All Participating
2021 New York State Fair Concessionaires & Exhibitors
General State Fair Terms, Conditions and Information:
- Exhibit License Agreement General Terms and Conditions Booklet - coming soon
- Concession & Exhibit License Rate Structure
- Traffic Area Designation Map
- Income Tax Form Examples
- Concession and Exhibit Agreement Change Form
- New York State Fair Vendor Product List Form
- Insurance Regulations and Samples Packet
- NYS Labor Standards
- New York State Fair Electrical Usage Form
- New York State Fair Golf Cart Application Packet
State Fair Contract Information:
- APPENDIX A - Standard Clauses for New York State Contracts
- APPENDIX D - General Conditions for Revenue Agreements
- SFS Vendor Self-Service Portal Instructions
Move In, Set-Up and Deliveries for the 2021 New York State Fair:
Exhibit License Agreements, payments and all appropriate paperwork for your Concession or Exhibit location must be completed and paid in full before move-in will be allowed.
We welcome and encourage early set up. All license holders may bring their stands, exhibits, trailers, structures, and equipment onto the fairgrounds by appointment from:
• Monday, August 9 through Saturday, August 14 from 9:00am to 5:00pm
REGULAR MOVE IN
All buildings and grounds will be open and ready for move-in and set-up on:
• Monday, August 16 through Thursday, August 19 from 9:00am to 8:00pm
All Concessionaires and Exhibitors (with the exception of those occupying permanent structures) shall first check-in with the Concessions and Exhibits Office. A representative from the Concessions and Exhibits Office will guide you to your designated location.
Vehicles may not be driven into Fair exhibit buildings - this includes the Center of Progress, Horticulture Building,
Eatery Building, Science & Industry Building and Dairy Products Building.
In the event any concessionaire or exhibitor fails to occupy a leased space by 8:00pm, Thursday, August 19, 2021, State Fair Management may terminate the contract unless prior permission has been obtained. No refund will be made in such a case, and the Fair will be authorized to reallocate said space to another Concessionaire or Exhibitor.
DELIVERIES BEFORE THE FAIR and DURING THE FAIR
Licensees should advise those delivering their equipment, etc. to access the fairgrounds as follows:
• State Fair Blvd. to Gate 7, proceed to Gate 11, follow back road around fairgrounds to the rear loading dock of the Center of Progress Building.
• The New York State Fair cannot accept your deliveries; however we will accept daily UPS, FedEx and United States Post Office packages.
• If you are having merchandise or equipment shipped for use at the State Fair, please have one of your employees at the fairgrounds to receive the delivery. If it is not possible for you or your representative to be here, have the cartage/shipping company hold your shipment(s) for you at its local office until you contact them with an exact location, date, and time when you will be at the fairgrounds to take delivery.
• Food vendors must ensure food deliveries are kept safe, secure and temperature controlled as per DOH laws, rules and regulations.
To be sure packages are delivered to you, they must be labeled as follows:
• Your business name (as it appears on your contract agreement and or concession/exhibit)
• c/o The New York State Fair
• Your assigned exhibit building, if applicable
• Your assigned site number
• 581 State Fair Blvd.
• Syracuse, NY 13209
State Fair Forklift Reservations:
For the 2021 New York State Fair, all vendors in need of an on-site forklift and operator must make a paid online reservation.
Reservations will be available every day starting Thursday, August 5 through Monday, September 13.
- Reservations are in half hour increments
- Rate is $37.50 for a half hour
- Forklift operators will wait 5 minutes from scheduled time only
- Proof of reservation must be presented to the forklift operator
- Forklift operator to meet person at booth location
- If the half hour is not enough they will need to reserve another available 1/2 hour online
- No refunds and no reschedule of times. If a different time is needed they will need to pay for and reserve another time online.
- Dates and times available are as follows:
• August 5–11 7:00am – 3:00pm (2 available operators)
• August 12–19 7:00am – 7:00pm (3 available operators)
• August 20 – Sept. 6 7:00am – 7:00pm (2 available operators)
• September 7–10 7:00am – 3:00pm (2 available operators)
Time slots are limited, so please make your reservation as soon as possible.
State Fair Vendor Training:
All 2021 New York State Fair food concessionaires are required to attend Fire Extinguisher Training. They must participate in one of the following 30-45 minute sessions which will be held outside the Youth Building near the Fire House at the New York State Fairgrounds:
• Monday, August 16 at 1:00pm
• Tuesday, August 17 at 9:00am
• Wednesday, August 18 at 9:00am or 1:00pm
• Thursday, August 19 at 9:00am or 1:00pm
New York State Health Department Information:
Address: 217 South Salina Street • Syracuse, New York 13202
Phone Numbers: Main Office • 315.477.8166 Officer on Duty • 315.477.8500 Fax • 315.477.8581
• NYSF Temporary Food Service Operation Guidance pamphlet - coming soon
Fairtime Equipment & Decorating Services:
Please note that order forms must be submitted to the State Fair for processing.
Able Smith Tent & Party Rental
5683 Route 31, Cicero, New York 13039
Fairgrounds Bottled Water Services:
For 2021 Great New York State Fair Aquafina/PepsiCo will be the sole provider of bottled water to vendors during the State Fair. Please note that order forms must be submitted via email.
6010 Tarbell Road, Syracuse, New York 13206
Fairgrounds Ice Services:
Please contact via phone or email to place your ice services order.
210 Terminal Road, Liverpool, New York 13088
Fairtime Tent Rental Services:
For the 2021 New York State Fair all rental tents on the Fairgrounds MUST be installed by one of our selected contractors. These are the ONLY approved contractors that can provide rental tents. Any vendor planning on renting a tent will need to complete the Preferred Tent Order Form below and return via email to email@example.com by Sunday, August 1, 2021 for processing.
The Fair will notify the selected contractor who will then reach out to you to coordinate size, payment and any other details - it will be the responsibility of the vendor and selected contractor to finalize this information. Any changes must be coordinated through the Fair first for approval.
Fairgrounds Internet, Wi-Fi Information & Phone Services:
There are three internet and phone service providers that vendors, exhibitors and patrons can contact to provide wired/wireless internet and/or Wi-Fi services and phone services
New Visions Communications
Call 315.472.6300 or click here
Spectrum Small Business Office
Verizon Enterprise Solutions
Call 877.297.7816 or click here
Please contact a minimum of 7 business days prior to the event to allow for processing of your request.