NEW YORK STATE FAIR CONCERT POLICY
The following rules have been established to provide Fairgoers with an enjoyable experience during events at Chevy Court or Suburban Park:
- Smoking/vaping is not permitted within the grassy areas of Chevy Court or Suburban Park.
- No standing on benches or tables.
- No sitting on shoulders of another.
- Aisles must be kept clear of people, strollers, wheelchairs, scooters, etc.
- Seats may not be "saved" for others. In the event of personal necessity, an individual may hold up to 2 additional seats for a limited time.
- Unattended personal items, such as blankets, clothing, coolers, bags, etc., that are intended to save seats will be collected and held for return to the Fairgoer.
- Wheelchair and limited-mobility seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Each wheelchair and limited-mobility seat is allowed 2 companion seats. Companions seated in the wheelchair section must remain seated.
- Vision and Hearing Impaired seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Each Vision and Hearing Impaired patron is allowed 1 companion seat. Companions seated in the Vision and Hearing Impaired section must remain seated.
- No professional cameras or professional recording devices allowed.
- No umbrellas while the show is underway.